2002 May 17 14:48

Re: [vox] MD5 Checksums and Public Downloading

Re: [vox] MD5 Checksums and Public Downloading

Quoting Micah Cowan (micah@cowan.name):

> How have I ignored your point?

In a commendably workmanlike manner.

> Who's paying for mine?

Your wasted time will be cheerfully refunded.

Obviously, nothing good is going to come of this discussion, which is
why I decided you were probably just trying to pick a fight, and thus
ended it.  I honestly don't have time or patience for that sort of
thing.

> Geez, Rick, I just backed up my assertions with a load....

Quite.