2002 May 16 00:03

[vox] NewBreedSoftware.com website redesign

[vox] NewBreedSoftware.com website redesign

In case anyone cared, I wanted to announce that my website,
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/ , has been redesigned.

All of the URLs to your favorite games are the same... it just looks
better now.  (And easier for me to maintain, now that I've switched from
HTML/SSI to PHP :^) )