2002 May 10 16:52

[vox] NW Schools Continued

Here's a very interesting update on the situation discussed
here a couple of weeks ago, about Microsoft's pending audit
of public schools in Oregon and Washington:

http://www.seul.org/edu/acpe2002.html

Of special interest is the promotion of a Software Freedom
Day on July 4th.

Bill K: may be something of interest here for the WEF.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/