2002 May 09 16:44

Re: [vox] Windows versions

I don't believe that the appeals court forbade a breakup.
They just said that Jackson may have been biased when he
issued that order, and mandated that the punishment phase
be tried again.

However a second breakup order seems unlikely.  The judge
unfortunately (and I think very unwisely) ordered the two
sides to try to reach a settlement, which they did.  It
will be politically difficult for her to throw away what
she asked for.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/