2002 May 14 11:15

[vox] Minutes & Photos online

Meeting minutes (news, attendance, project reports, etc.) from last
night's LUGOD meeting are now online:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2002.05.07.php

Also, a fairly large collection of photos from last night's
FlightGear flight simulator and OpenGC glass cockpit demonstrations
are up, too.  Check them out!!!

  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2002.05.07/

Once I get copies of the speakers' presentatio notes, I'll put them
online, too...

Enjoy!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/

PS - See LUGOD at the Whole Earth Festival at UCD this Friday and Saturday

     http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/

PPS - Next LUGOD Installfest is Sunday, May 19th.  RSVP if you wish to come!

      http://www.lugod.org/if/

PPPS - Next LUGOD meeting is Monday, May 20th.  We'll have the founder
       of the Embedded Linux Consortium, Murry Shohat, as well as the
       founder of LinuxDevices.com Rick Lerhbaum, coming to speak!

       http://www.lugod.org/meeting/