2002 May 07 22:30

Re: [vox] inane comment about mozilla

On Tuesday 07 May 2002 02:31 pm, you wrote:
> i just used mozilla, and i'm really impressed at how fast it has become.
> and stable too.

I gave up on it about a year ago.  I've never hated a program as much as I
have Mozilla.  It crashed about once every three uses.  I think that it
requires a lot of memory.

It's funny, but I had two separate Mozilla's on two separate accounts.  I
kept upgrading on my personal account, but stopped upgrading on my business
account because the version on my business account was stable.  In other
words, my experience is that some of the later versions were actually more
stable than one of the older versions.

Bob