2002 May 07 15:29

Re: [vox] [fwd] Open source referendum?

I like it.  It wouldn't pass, but it's a great way to get
people thinking about the problems of proprietary data
formats, abusive licensing and vendor lock-in.

I was originally going to say that a more moderate
agenda should be pursued, where some proprietary
products are OK, but on second thought I expect the
hard-line approach will keep things more focused on
what matters.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/