2002 May 07 21:24

Re: [vox] possible talk

hey lugod,

yet another update:

code weavers has just donated registered versions of:

	* crossover office

	* crossover plugin

to lugod so we can use them in the lugod computer so we can show them
off at our monthly demos.  it might even be cool to show them off at our
installfests too as long as we're planning on using the lugod machine to
act as a server at the IF's.

i just downloaded them and will bring them to the meeting so mike can
install them on the lugod demo machine.

man, i hope this company thrives!

pete