2002 May 04 07:37

Re: [vox] Win4Lin vs VMWare...

begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>
> On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 09:39:25PM -0700, Ryan wrote:
> > On Friday 03 May 2002 06:57 pm, nbs wrote:
> > > BTW - VMWare is sending us a package of stuff, which will include one
> > > license certificate.
> >
> > Oh, cool, will it be raffled off or installed on the demo box?
>
> I /highly/ recommend the latter.

sure.  it would be foolish to do anything else with it.  it's truly a
great opportunity for the demos and whatnow.

> We might (*ugh*) need to get ourselves
> a copy of Win98 or something, though, to make it useful.

i've got a copy of 95 which is legally not in use.  got it when i bought
my first x86 computer.

i also have a copy of win2k that i won from microsoft's winxp demo.

i'd be willing to donate both to lugod.

pete