2002 May 03 17:54

Re: [vox] Win4Lin vs VMWare...

really?  that's too bad.  i'm sure we had it at some point.  maybe this
was before we started keeping track of what lugod owned, and it just got
lost or never returned before we started to keep track.  i remember
getting it in a big box from someone like VA linux and wondering what
the heck it was.  :)

i'm sure we also had wabi.

i'm pretty sure we never had vmware, although i hope we will sometime
soon...   :-)

pete

begin Henry House <hajhouse@houseag.com>