2002 May 03 09:16

Re: [vox] What's in store for summer!

It would appear that on Thu, 2 May 2002, nbs did say:

>   I just email them ;)

heh... strange how this works... I put on a Linux type conference once
back in Ireland and emailed Alan Cox asking if he'd like to turn up. The
answer I got was "sure, why not?".
He even brought me a bottle of Smirnoff Blue Label[1] for getting off my
ass and throwing something together. :)

[1] the 50%/100 proof kind :)

johnmc.
--