2002 May 03 15:09

[vox] mini talks: latex

hi lugod,

on the topic of the 10 minute talks, i can give a 10 minute talk on
latex.  it can be an on going thing -- if nobody is scheduled to give
the talk that meeting, i can just do a topic in latex.

but only if there's interest.

is there any interest in latex amongst the people who attend the
meetings?

pete

ps- bill, can you take me off the talk list for portsentry?  i haven't
used it in a long, long time.  i'm prolly not qualified to say anything
about it right now.