2002 May 03 15:20

Re: [vox] What's in store for summer!

nbs wrote:

>{snip}
>And we still have quite a few local LUGOD members who want to do talks.
>Hey guys, let me know when you want to do your presentations!
>
>  Doug Barbieri  -  Hands-on PC Building Demo
>  Donald Dunn    -  IBM and Linux
>  Stephen Helms  -  Shells: Unix vs. NT

Hey Bill I would like to switch out (or do another time) this
presentation.  I do not think there was alot of interest in it.  Instead
if there is still interest in:

*Networking Linux in a Heterogenous Environment*
Using Linux on a network along with Windows, Mac, etc.

Then I would like to do a talk on that (I can even add Solaris into the
mix) on the next available date (Aug 6th I believe.)

Thanks,
Stephen