2002 May 02 14:37

Re: [vox] Re: On the subject of Mike not being ME - Was Re: [vox] /etc/a

Re: [vox] Re: On the subject of Mike not being ME - Was Re: [vox] /etc/apt/sources.list --- testing -> woody?

Come to an InstallFest that Mike attends and get ready to A: LEARN and B: feal
really stupid (in a good way it is like wow I want to that good when I grow
up :-) )
Rusty