2002 Apr 30 23:52

Re: [vox] /etc/apt/sources.list --- testing -> woody?

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 04:23:25PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> according to mike, unstable will always be called sid.

This is correct.  (Well, at least, Mike told ME this, too :^) )

> i'm unsure of this point -- is testing always called woody?

Based on what Mike said the other day when I asked him about this
briefly, 'testing' WILL stop being woody, once woody becomes stable.
Just as 'testing' turned INTO woody, when potato became stable.

Or.. uh.. something ;)

Mike?!