2002 Apr 30 20:22

Re: [vox] DemoLinux

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 04:15:46PM -0700, Ryan wrote:
> People with computers not set to boot a CD by default may have a problem, it
> would be a good idea to also include a boot floppy.

Getting and making dozens (maybe even up to 100!) boot floppy disks,
most of which would be unnecessary, wouldn't be cost effective. ;)

I'm planning on printing up some of the documentation off the DemoLinux
website (probably re-typing it to fit in a nice foldable piece of paper,
and correct the typos and misspellings ;^) ).  Those explain how to
make boot floppies, for the few who may need to.

> I'm brigning about 30 700MB CD-Rs to the next meeting for people to burn
> distros onto.

Awesome!  Thanks!