2002 Apr 30 16:24

[vox] /etc/apt/sources.list --- testing -> woody?

[vox] /etc/apt/sources.list --- testing -> woody?

Either my box, or Melissa's, is currently set up with Debian, and
pointed to the 'testing' sources.

Since Woody is JUST about to become stable, and presumably the 'testing'
branch will become something new (and less reliable).

Is it safe to simply go into my /etc/apt/sources.list and replace all
references to 'testing' to say 'woody' instead?

Anything I should watch out for?

Thanks!