2002 Apr 30 15:03

[vox] "To Be Scheduled" topics moved to their own page

[vox] "To Be Scheduled" topics moved to their own page

I moved the growing collection of "meetings to be scheduled"
off of the "Upcoming Meetings" page, and onto their own...

The "Upcoming Meetings" page now only lists meetings with an actual,
confirmed date.  (Or, as close as I can get, in which case I mark them
as "tentative.")

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/

The "Meetings To Be Scheduled" page lists those talks for which we have
confirmed a speaker, but they haven't picked a date, yet:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/tba/

Enjoy!