2002 Apr 29 16:30

[vox] Ride from and back to SF

Robin Gross, staff attorney at EFF, has offered to come speak at LUGOD
in June.

Unfortunately, she has no ride, and it would be expensive for EFF to
rent a car for her for that day.

Would anyone be able to pick her up in San Francisco, and take her back
after the meeting?

Thanks!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/

PS - I did ask Mark Kim... he's in Japan, though, so he can't check his
     availability.  I figured I'd better be safe, than sorry. ;)