2002 Apr 29 16:03

Re: [vox] Linux World in August...

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I thought it might be fun to go to Linux World in San Francisco in August.
> Is anyone interested in going? We can carpool again like we did last year
> (minus any fender-benders hopefully ;))

Well, since I live in Santa Clara, I will be there (I will probably slum
at a friends house in Pacifica).  If some of the folks I hope are going
are there, there should be a small old-VA reunion godzilla-style
drinkathon.  Anyone feeling particularly self-destructive and of the
'controlled living through better chemicals' philosophy is free to join.

The show looks to be somewhat better than the graveyard that was NYC 3
months ago.