2002 Apr 29 16:21

[vox] free hardware

for free:

1   syquest 135MB SCSI EZ drive
20  135MB EZ drive cartridges (with adobe/artist stuff on them.  sorry,
        no pr0n or mp3's).

great for backing up your dotfiles, datafiles and whatnot.  it's SCSI2,
so it's reasonably fast.  hardware was kept in good condition.  since
there are 20 cartridges, so you prolly won't have to go out and buy
more.

you must agree to peter's hardware license:

	you agree to give the hardware away for FREE if you ever decide you
	don't want it anymore.  you aren't allowed to sell it.  donating it
	to a worth cause like the SPCA thrift shop is allowed.

pete