January 6: Social gathering
2002 Apr 29 16:01

[vox] "Will work for..." shirts available

[vox] "Will work for..." shirts available

I finally got around to creating "Will work for..." shirts for LUGOD
on our Cafe Press shop:

  http://www.lugod.org/shop/

They're based quite a bit on BALUG's "Will Work For Chinese Food"
shirts from Linus Torvald's appearance a few years back.
(For some reason, when I wear mine, someone ALWAYS comments on it!)

Anyway, since noone could agree on what Linux users would work FOR,
this shirt includes a computer pulldown menu listing various reasons
(beer, caffeine, chinese food, dual processors, fun, more RAM, and thai food),
with "Fun" highlighted.

;)

The T-shirt's only $15.00 and comes in white.

The Baseball Jersey is $18 and comes in white-and-red, and white-and-blue.

The dollar or so of profit goes directly to LUGOD.

Enjoy!