2002 Apr 29 11:07

Re: [vox] RoseLUG meeting to-nite!

Not that I want to start bashing a lug, but their website sucks. :) Who is giving the talk and what are they talking about regarding HP's server blades?

Mike

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 12:12:46AM -0700, nbs wrote:
> RoseLUG meets tonight at nerdbooks.com in Roseville.
>
> Someone from HP will be there to talk about
> Itaniums and Blades.
>
> For a full summary, see this message from RoseLUG's website:

> -bill!
> (considering trying to make it...)

Michael Long

Michael Long               | mlong@verio.net  \ w: +1 916-974-1921 /
NTT/Verio                  |                  |                    |
IP Engineering Operations  |                  / c: +1 916-705-6855 \