2002 Apr 25 10:54

[vox] Web Hosting Services

Can someone recommend a high-quality web hosting
company for an ecommerce site?  I have several
names but would like more.

Thanks

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Rod Roark [mailto:rod@sunsetsystems.com]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 1:28 PM
To: vox@lists.lugod.org
Subject: [vox] Fwd: TechCoire - January 24, 2002 Meeting

Greetings all,

The following is forwarded at the request of the Techcoire Networking
Group.  For more information about the group, see:

  http://www.techcoire.org/

-- Rod

On Monday 14 January 2002 07:00, TechCoire Networking Group wrote:

Happy new year to all of you from TechCoire.

This month's meeting takes place on January 24th at the Lake Natoma Inn in
Folsom.

Speaker :  James Olsen, Former EVP of OSI

Topic : Get it right or Get out !!!

Where : Lake Natoma Inn,  702, Gold lake Drive, Folsom, CA 95630

When : January 24, 2001 (6PM : Networking &

Refreshments, 7PM : Speaker)

Members : Free ; Non-members : $10/- at the door

Click http://www.techcoire.org/events.html for more details

RSVP : Email techcoire@yahoo.com by January 21, 2001

Please RSVP right away as seating is limited and is being offered on a
first come , first serve basis. If you change your mind later, please let
us know that so that we can offer your seat to someone else.

Refreshments Sponsored by Alltel Information Services.