January 6: Social gathering
2002 Apr 25 09:22

[vox] Volunteer for Saturday's demo!

Hey everyone!

For those of you who have time on Saturday, we'd love it if you could
help staff our Linux demo. at the Davis Food Co-Op.  The demo takes place
from 3pm to 6pm.  You don't have to be there the whole time.  You don't
even need to be in the demo kitchen with us... just hang around and help
answer questions!

If you can help, please let Henry know:

  demo@lugod.org

More info. on the demo is on our site:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/demo/

(There's also a flyer, if you feel like putting up where you work, or
at your apartment's mailboxes or laundromat, for example -
  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/ )

Thanks!