2002 Apr 23 16:39

[vox] linux on the desktop

from the "if i had a dime for every cool website" department:

just stumbled across "destoplinux.com".  looks like a nice, light
website devoted to linux ... on the desktop.

since we do so much demo'ing and evangelising, it might be of interest
for people to take a peek at this site every so often.

pete

ps - there's an article about how windows xp silently downloads information
about when you search for files on your local drive.  it uploads your ip
address, what your searching for and other info directly to microsoft.

egads!