January 6: Social gathering
2002 Apr 22 17:57

[vox] the lugod faq

i put it up the (now defunct) lugod faq on my website:

	http://www.dirac.org/linux/lugod/FAQ/

submissions are most welcome.  with or without answers (although i would
/much/ prefer with answers).

alot of this stuff is in disarray or not answered well.  please send
corrections to me personally: p@dirac.org.  i already know some of the
stuff is answered poorly, so corrections/patches more welcome than
comments on accuracy.   ;-)

i plan on finding some of mike egan's past posts and pasting them
verbatim into the faq.   :-)

eventually, i'd like to either latex or sgml this document.

pete