2002 Apr 22 15:44

RE: [vox] Roseville Saturday?

Hi Alex,

Our welcome mat is out for you (pl) if you can arrange for a ride!

:)

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexandra Thorn [mailto:amthorn@ucdavis.edu]
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 12:02 PM
To: vox@lists.lugod.org
Subject: [vox] Roseville Saturday?

So, I tracked town Darrell Parker, and I've planned with him to meet on
Saturday April 27 to pick up some of the hardware he has in his stash.
The problem is that I don't have a car.  So that he won't have to drive me
to Davis with a bunch of computer components, I was wondering if any LUGOD
folks are planning or could be persuaded to plan a trip to Roseville,
maybe as a Geek Books run, and then give me a ride to Davis (I can get to
Roseville by train, but I'm not too into the idea of walking from the
Davis train station to my house north of Covell with a huge box of stuff).

Thanks in advance :)
--Alex