2002 Apr 22 07:40

[vox] Linus Torvalds Has A Posse

Ok, last night after dinner, I mentioned to Pete that it'd be cool
if there were 'Linus Torvalds Has a Posse' stickers (like there are
for Andre the Giant and, to a much lesser degree, some other random
famous people).

Well, I've done it.  I also made one (it's much crappier, unfortunately)
similar to the big "OBEY.. GIANT" posters you see.  (This time, though, it's
"INSTALL.. LINUX")  :^)

Anyway, please don't do bad things with these.  They're just here for your
amusement. :)

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/bill/linus/