2002 Apr 22 07:40

Re: [vox] Frozen Bubble

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 12:44:02PM -0700, Rod Roark wrote:
> Cool!  It turned out to be a 1-liner for me to install it from Gentoo.
>
> But... what are the rules?

Throw the bubble up.  If you make three (or more) of the same color touch,
they fall.  If any other pieces are connected to them (and not to any
other pieces or the top of the screen), they'll go too.

You have a certain amount of time before it starts yelling "Hurry!"
and launches the current bubble for you.  The screen also slowly
drops towards the bottom.  If any bubble gets below the line at the bottom
(near your launcher), the game ends.

It's pretty much 'Puzzle Bobble.'

-bill!