2002 Apr 17 17:21

Re: [vox] Picnic Day?

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 03:51:29PM -0700, Rod Roark wrote:
> Checking the web site (http://picnicday.ucdavis.edu/), it
> looks like a fun event.  Not sure anyone will be looking
> at flyers though.  Might be good to have a booth or
> something next year.  :-)

We can't technically have a booth, since we're not a school org.

The CS Club is having a "computer history" display, which I wish I would
have remembered about.  I could've broguth my Atari 8-bits. ;)

Last year, I believe, we held a Linux demo at Border's on Picnic Day.

Unfortunately, I don't remember how well it went, and there was no status
report given at the meeting right afterwards :)
( http://lugod.org/meeting/past/2001.05.01.php )