2002 Apr 16 19:06

Free computer thingys

  • To: vox@luMAPSgod.org
  • Subject: Free computer thingys
  • From: Marianne Waage <mwMAPSaage@ucdavis.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:51:04 -0700

Yes, 'thingys' is a technical term.

The following is all free to whoever is willing to pick it up:

- 486 DX 66 (Pentium BIOS) in full height case. Fully working with 8x CD
  drive, 2 hard drives (1.5G and 2.38G), S3 Trio 64v4 PCI vid card,
  Sportster WinModem, soundcard.  Comes with 15" Viewsonic 6e, no keyboard.

- Black and White NCD Xterminal with keyboard, working.  I have the files
  for fonts and whatnot to get it working.

- Largish box of miscellaneous stuff including:
	AT powersupply, power cables, small hard drives, 486 motherboards
	and CPUs, ISA VGA video cards, 3.5" floppy drive(s), etc
  Whoever takes the box has to take the whole thing. Everything was working
  last I checked.

- Probably broken scanner (Plustek OpticPro 4831P)

Anything left will be probably be junked, assuming I can bring myself to
toss computer stuff away. :)

In the interest of keeping down email, contact me offlist at
mwaage@ucdavis.edu

-Marianne