2002 Apr 16 17:33

[vox] Dr. Andy's Poetry and Technology Hour

Sounds like a big show! :)

----- Forwarded message from Andy Jones <aojones@ucdavis.edu> -----

Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:24:29 -0700
From: Andy Jones <aojones@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: DAPATH Fundraiser Show

	I just thought I'd let you know about the great guests I have
planned for our annual fundraiser.  Tomorrow I'll be joined on "Dr.
Andy's Poetry and Technology Hour" by the First Lady of California,
Sharon Davis, by punk rock legend Ian MacKaye, the lead singer of
Fugazi (who you should know, Peter), and by Davis Enterprise columnist
Bob Dunning, among others. Davis and MacKaye will be reading their
favorite poems. I invite all past guests on the show to tune in to 90.3
FM (or http://www.kdvs.org/grid.shtml if you can't get the signal)
tomorrow from 5-6 California time and to pledge your support for KDVS
and for local free (LINUX users must love free stuff, right?)
technology event promotion on the radio by phoning (530) 752-0728 or
clicking http://kdvs.ucdavis.edu/.
	For more information about these and other guests, please visit
http://www.culturelover.com, where of course you will find a link to
LUGOD.
	Thanks for appearing on the show this year!

Andy
Host, "Dr. Andy's Poetry and Technology Hour"

P.S. Your friend John Marcotte should make an appearance at 5:30, as
well. Isn't all that worth $35? BTW, for that much you get two or three
CDs of your choosing.

----- End forwarded message -----