January 6: Social gathering
2002 Apr 16 11:14

Re: [vox] Database software for non-profits?

Tim Riley wrote:

>How do you feel about working with MySQL?

I have no problems with working with MySQL, if I choose to design my own
database.

>Do you think you could design your own database?

Yes, I think I can, I think I can (little train who thought he could).

>If so, check out http://appaserver.org for a database
>wrapper so you won't have to paint any screens.

By painting any screens, do you mean it creates a web form for you?

If I choose to design something this looks like it would be a pretty
good option.  I wanted to find out first if something like what I needed
has already been done.  I do not want to duplicate work someone else has
already started.  I would rather contribute to an existing project.

Thanks,
Stephen