2002 Apr 15 09:08

[vox] Database software for non-profits?

[vox] Database software for non-profits?

Hello,

I am looking for a GPL or open source database application for the
non-profit orginaztion where my wife works.  They need something that
will keep track of donations and fund raising events as well as keep
track of clients that receive help from the center.

Right now the are using a very horrible to work with Microsoft Access
based database program.  They are evauluating buying a software package
that cost around $1200 and I just can not see them having to pay for
another MS Access solution when they are on a very tight budget.

Any help would be appreciated,
Stephen