2002 Apr 13 15:01

Re: [vox] KVM's ( Re: Good LUG HOW-TO by Rick Moen)

Re: [vox] KVM's ( Re: Good LUG HOW-TO by Rick Moen)

Of course it's not a switch box.  I have a belkin in the garage and a the
one in the office is a IOGear.  I forgot to mention that there is also a
belkin reverse kvm in the garage so I can troubleshoot downstairs problems
easily.

A picture would look like:

a    b   c
--------

  belkin kvm

   belkin reverse kvm   ----- downstair monitor/keyboard

   longwire to upstairs

     |      d    e    f

  upstairs kvm

   monitor and keyboard.

a - f are computers and yes this works quite well.  I can't get above
1280x1024 on these but I can live with that.

I'm not as happy with the IOGear as I have been with belkin stuff but it
came with the cables and was half the price.

Bob Maccione
University of Phoenix