2002 Apr 13 12:10

Re: [vox] Whole Earth Festival idea

begin foo@joshuatree.cs.ucdavis.edu <foo@joshuatree.cs.ucdavis.edu>
> On Sat, 13 Apr 2002, nbs wrote:
>
> > Either way, whether we give them out as 'gifts for donations' or not,
> > it'd be nice to have CDs for the event.
> >
> > Would anyone be willing to burn some?
>
> Any particular number of each distro?

i would imagine that we should prolly concentrate of redhat, mandrake
and suse.  maybe a few copies of debian.  we'll take what we can get
though.  :)

i'm thinking if we could somehow get like 50 copies of a Linux distro
and ask for a $5 or $10 donation to EFF or FSF, that would be great.

i'm calling on all members with writers to burn a few copies of the
distro of their choice.   we'll start collecting distro copies on
monday's meeting.  :-)

pete