2002 Apr 13 01:36

Re: [vox] Whole Earth Festival idea

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 01:25:45AM -0700, foo@joshuatree.cs.ucdavis.edu wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Apr 2002, nbs wrote:
>
> > Either way, whether we give them out as 'gifts for donations' or not,
> > it'd be nice to have CDs for the event.
> >
> > Would anyone be willing to burn some?
>
> Any particular number of each distro?

I'm not sure yet.  Part of it would depend on how long we think we'll
be at the Whole Earth Festival.

It takes place on Friday May 10th through Sunday May 12th.
12pm to 6pm on Friday, and 8am to 6pm on Saturday and Sunday.

At this point, to keep from wearing ourselves out, I think we should
either go Friday and Saturday, or Friday and parts of Saturday and Sunday
(Sat. morning and Sun. afternoon, maybe?)

> BTW, whoever does this should remember to run an md5sum to check the
> integrity of their ISOs.

Indeed.