2002 Apr 12 15:41

Re: [vox] Re: Good LUG HOW-TO by Rick Moen

Re: [vox] Re: Good LUG HOW-TO by Rick Moen

I don't know about that.

LERT seems to break Rule #22

on other fronts....
Rule #23 ROFL, I have seen this to many times on list
serv's.

On Fri, 12 April 2002, nbs wrote

wrote:

> > By the way, my recollection is that Peter, Bill,
Henry and others at
> > LUGOD long ago found that essay on my Web site, and
flattered me a
> > _whole_ lot by heeding its recommendations right
down the line.
> <snip>
>
> You flatter us! ;)  So much, that I had to stroke our
ego and add this
> to our 'testimonials' page ;)
>
>   http://www.lugod.org/testimonials/acttogether.php
>
> ;)
>
> -bill!
> (I figured I should put it up BEFORE Pete had the
chance to ask me.