2002 Apr 12 14:12

[vox] Rick Moen's How-To

There is an ongoing discussion on the LUGOD vox list (www.lugod.org)
about Rick Moen's recommendations for creating a successful linux users
group (LUG). I think Rick's guide is spot on and only wish I had read it
seven months ago. For interested CVBIG people, Rick's How-To can be
found here: http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/essays/newlug.html

I'd be interested in comments and/or suggestions about Rick's points and
how they relate to CVBIG. As a historical note, most of what I learned
about users groups came from LUGOD and the San Francisco Beekeepers
Association (http://www.sfbee.org/).

Hey Rick, thanks for the guide. Hey LUGOD and SFBee folks, thanks for
creating and contributing to these great environments. The cross posting
was meant to convey this thanks.
--
Eric Engelhard - www.cvbig.org - www.sagresdiscovery.com