January 6: Social gathering
2002 Apr 12 12:03

Re: [vox] Re: Good LUG HOW-TO by Rick Moen

Re: [vox] Re: Good LUG HOW-TO by Rick Moen

begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>
> On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 11:48:22AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> >
> > By the way, my recollection is that Peter, Bill, Henry and others at
> > LUGOD long ago found that essay on my Web site, and flattered me a
> > _whole_ lot by heeding its recommendations right down the line.
>
> -bill!
> (I figured I should put it up BEFORE Pete had the chance to ask me.
> Just to freak him out ;) )

holy cow.  bill, sometimes i feel like we're like an old couple who
knows what the other person is going to say before they say it.   ;-)

we've been doing this lugod thing for waaaaay too long...   ;-)

pete