2002 Apr 12 12:03

Re: [vox] Re: Good LUG HOW-TO by Rick Moen

Re: [vox] Re: Good LUG HOW-TO by Rick Moen

bill, this would be a good candidate for the testimonials page!

can you put it up at your earliest convenience?   this would be a great
addition!

pete

ps- rick, fwiw, we've always tried to live by your LUG guidelines.  i
think lugod is either 100% or nearly 100% moen-compliant.

begin Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>