2002 Apr 12 13:28

Re: [vox] Re: Good LUG HOW-TO by Rick Moen

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 11:48:22AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:

> By the way, my recollection is that Peter, Bill, Henry and others at
> LUGOD long ago found that essay on my Web site, and flattered me a
> _whole_ lot by heeding its recommendations right down the line.
<snip>

You flatter us! ;)  So much, that I had to stroke our ego and add this
to our 'testimonials' page ;)

  http://www.lugod.org/testimonials/acttogether.php

;)

-bill!
(I figured I should put it up BEFORE Pete had the chance to ask me.
Just to freak him out ;) )