2002 Apr 12 11:58

[vox] Re: Good LUG HOW-TO by Rick Moen

Quoting Stephen M. Helms (Mytho_X@pacbell.net):

> Rick, can this article be posted on VOX with your permision?

Yes (more about that in a minute), but it's awfully long, so I'm not
sure you really want it posted to a LUG mailing list.  The full text
is on the Web, at http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/essays/newlug.html ,
so maybe just the URL is all we'll need, here.

Anyone's welcome to republish that essay per the licence terms at the
bottom:  "login;'s" editor asked nicely anyway, I was really flattered,
and I told 'em that _they_ are welcome to republish it in any way they
want.  ;->

By the way, my recollection is that Peter, Bill, Henry and others at
LUGOD long ago found that essay on my Web site, and flattered me a
_whole_ lot by heeding its recommendations right down the line.  And I
must say that LUGOD has always really had its act together (for which
all credit goes to yr. esteemed volunteers!).

Anyhow, if you want to republish it (here or elsewhere) the permission
(and terms) are right at the bottom of the Web copy.

Any chance you folks want me to bore you with my crazy ideas and
opinions about documentation (and opinion-essay) licences?

--
Cheers,                                             Live Faust, die Jung.
Rick Moen