2002 Apr 12 11:49

[vox] Good LUG HOW-TO by Rick Moen

I just wanted to say Rick Moen wrote a very good article about how to
setup a linux user's group.  The article appears in login; which is a
publication of USENIX and SAGE (membership or subscription required).

Rick, can this article be posted on VOX with your permision?

Again good work Rick,

Stephen