January 6: Social gathering
2002 Apr 11 19:44

Re: [vox] Upcoming meeting news!

Here's a few other topics I'd like to see presentations on;

- Avoiding and dealing with spam
- BASH prompt customization
- Linux Multimedia (playing video files, ripping cds,
  encoding/editing video, streaming, etc)
- Getting help online ( IRC, websites, usenet, mailing lists)

Anyone else have ideas?