2002 Apr 11 16:17

Re: [vox] Upcoming meeting news!

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 03:49:52PM -0700, matthew johnson wrote:
> Any word from Hans Reiser? Think I did send to the e-mail address that was mentioned (cannot remember it off the top of my head).

Oh crud.  I don't remember if I had e-mailed him yet or not. :)

I'm going to hold off on inviting more people until the others settle
into confirmed dates.  There's nothing worse than TWO people both
e-mailing you saying:

  Sure, I can come, but only on XYZ date.

where both people have the same "XYZ" :(