2002 Apr 11 15:40

[vox] SacLUG Meeting tonight. Basic Networking

[vox] SacLUG Meeting tonight. Basic Networking

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

sacLUG meeting tonight. It will be on basic networking. Or
maybe I should say some simple networking concepts.

7 - 9pm

Where:
Sactrain
4619 Auburn Blvd
Sacramento, Ca

What:
Basic Networking

I promise the presentation will stop at 7:45 so we can review
questions that people may have.

brian
--
Brian Lavender