2002 Apr 11 01:08

Re: Other sucky "sequels" [Re: [vox] [OT]: george lucas - a galacticgasb

Re: Other sucky "sequels" [Re: [vox] [OT]: george lucas - a galacticgasbag]

On 2 Mar 2006, Micah Cowan wrote:

> Still, even that didn't suck as bad as, say, the second Highlander
> movie.

They ran out of budget so they fudged the whole thing.  They fixed up the
whole thing and re-released the second movie -- look for the director's
cut from Joel's video store (Alternative Universe, I think).

I didn't see the original so I can't compare the director's cut to the
original, but my roommate at the time kept on saying "this is so much
better than the original version" over and over.  After the movie, it has
a mini documentary about why the original release sucked so much and what
they did to fix it.

<geek counter=2>
-Mark
</geek>