2002 Apr 11 19:00

[vox] Free stuff available, LAST DAY!

I have a lot of free stuff available to whoever picks it up from my office,
from 5PM until 7PM this evening. Items include:

* Dot matrix printer and paper
* Color scanner (NOT Linux-compatible)
* 25-foot parallel cable
* Many other cables: serial, parallel, power, SCSI
* Switchboxes
* Power strips
* PCMCIA card ethernet adapters
* ISA SCSI cards
* A floppy drive
* 72-pin ECC memory
* Mac cables
* And more!

This is the LAST DAY I will be offering this stuff. I will not save anythinf
for you; you must pick it up. Anything not given away will be taken to Davis
Waste Removal to Bulky Waste Days tomorrow.

I also have some parts for sale (prices may be negotiable):

* Intel eepro100 PCI ethernet adapters, a great card and a breeze to set up
  under Linux
* QLogic Fibre Channel controller, $100 (fibre media, Linux supported)
* Seagate Hornet SCSI Travan tape drive, $25 (not well supported under Linux)
* Voodoo 3 AGP video card, 35Mb, $50 (works great under Linux)

I am also looking to buy an RJ45 crimping tool.

--
Henry House